Are you interested in starting a career in the exciting field of energy efficiency and green construction? Are you the kind of person who believes technology and innovative practices can make our buildings better without sacrificing comfort? Would you like to play a role in securing our nation’s energy future, cutting greenhouse gas emissions, and promoting sustainable practices in an industry hurting for change?
If you have an eye for detail there is no better way to gain a working understanding of how homes are built and the roles each trade plays in the comfort, durability, safety, and efficiency of a house than by becoming a Performance Consultant with Performance Point. We are quickly growing and are looking for like-minded hard-working individuals to join our team and help make a difference!
About Performance Point
Performance Point is a full-service building performance contractor. We help our customers design and build homes that work better and provide the turn-key services to make it a reality. Our service doesn’t stop there, we also follow up with inspections throughout construction to ensure project goals are being implemented. We focus on new construction for single and multifamily projects. Our single-family footprint extends from Charlotte to the Coast and we have multifamily projects across the US!
- Conduct Code Compliance Testing, HERS Ratings, ENERGY STAR assessments, Air Sealing, and Air Infiltration Testing for residential new construction.
- Prepare reports for clients and consult with builders about issues identified
- Review and prepare forms for submission as part of the certification process
- Effectively communicate with management and the team on scheduling issues or field related concerns/ideas
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment to ensure cleanliness and properly working order
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Science/related field or Strong interest in Green Building and Sustainability
- Excellent communication skills – (written and oral)
- Basic understanding of building science and construction terminology
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well independently and as a team
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Plus Skills (Not Required):
- Building Science/Construction background
- RESNET Certified HERS Rater
- NGBS Verifier
- BPI Certified
- Certified LEED AP
Scheduling and Logistics Coordinator – Charlotte, NC
Are you interested in starting a career in the exciting field of logistics for an energy efficiency and green rating company? Are you the kind of person who believes technology and innovative practices can make our buildings better without sacrificing comfort? Would you like to play a role in securing our nation’s energy future, cutting greenhouse gas emissions, and promoting sustainable practices in an industry hurting for change?
If you are good at using technology to solve problems, organized, fast paced, good with people, and have an eye for detail this could be a great career for you.
About this Position
The Scheduling and Logistics Coordinator role is responsible for receiving customer orders and dispatching company assets to meet demands. The role is fast-paced because decisions often have to be made as customer orders come in. This position is one part of the operations team and the successful candidate will ultimately specialize in the logistics for Performance Point’s single-family division. The successful candidate will be trained on all aspects of Performance Point’s work to be knowledgeable when talking to customers and have access to other team members as help is needed throughout training. The Logistics Coordinator must be able to speak confidently, handle challenging situations with customers, multi-task, and coworkers. The successful candidate will need to be highly competent with technology because most orders come in through various electronic channels (email, web portals, etc) and are eventually scheduled using proprietary web software. A key part of the position is distributing work loads across assets each day, this task includes routing and a knowledge of the capabilities of coworkers. The ability to see inefficiencies in daily tasks is equally as important in the performance of job duties.
- Great at multi-tasking and ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deescalate stressful/tense situations quickly while maintaining customer relations
- Ability to creatively, effectively and efficiently meet the daily demand of our customers.
- Ability to master management of multiple electronic scheduling programs and Microsoft office suite tools.
- Ability to build relationships internally between our employees and with the customers
- Must be reliable and able to be in the office every day during the scheduled workweek. (No remote work available)
- Positive attitude and personality that can handle a variety of personalities
- Experience in the Construction Industry
- Experience with Scheduling and Logistics
**Please contact Susie Redfearn at SusieR@ThePerformancePoint.com to learn more.
Interested in learning more?
Performance Point is here to help. Let us help you!